Monday, October 27, 2008

Jess was so cute when I dropped her off at KDO this morning. She did her usual "no, no, no" shaking her head when I got out of the car at the school. She got out of her carseat and maneuvered to the far corner of the car from where I was. Being 35 degrees outside, I crawled into the back seat to finish putting her costume on along with her coat and mittens. She had tights on, so she curled up in a ball as I carried her quickly inside. Then when we got to her room, she just stayed curled up with her little head on my shoulder like she didn't ever want to leave that spot. I kissed her and she smiled. Then the teacher came and got her. She curled up in a ball in her arms and put her little head on the teacher's shoulder. I'm telling you - sooooo cute. But when isn't she... pics to come.

No comments: